View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 09:30 AM   #31
donocco

Re: Insurance Frustrations

Becky

It is a very informing article but the problem is the information is on a breast cancer board. Info like this has to be reported by major news networks day after day. Taker CNN for example. The only thing I hear from CNN day after day
is the 2016 election, the unredacted Mueller report, etc etc.

If anything CNN is part of the system. They get much of their income from the nonstop drug commercials ie Ibrance (Carla calls it her new normal.and Versenio ( Metastatic Breast cancer is relentless, but Im relentless too. and the Mesothelioma lawyers ( Mesothelioma its ALL we do.

If all the anti- aids drugs became useless because of viral resistance the media would report this day after day, with nonstop coverage of demonstrations by activists. That's fine, in fact that's the way it should be. This would continue until we had 12 new effective anti aids drugs. That's tremendous. But what about the suffering caused by cancer?

Cancer gets no such attention except to sell anti-cancer drugs and to advertise the latest Komen race for the cure. Correct me if I am wrong but the main push for the Komen races is to push mammography screenings

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote