View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 12:52 AM   #1
Pray

Hello, crazy test results?

My cancer did not show on mammograms in 09 that said I have a mam. and six months later I have an mri. This has been going on since I was dx. Well six months ago I have a mammogram and they see a spot on right breast not the tram side, and do a lot of views the next day and say they are sure its not cancer but not sure what it could be wait for mri in 6 months. Then 3 weeks ago I have an mri and right side looks fine and its the tram side that has a large spot their not sure of and for me to have a mammogram on the tram side (unbelivablely painful!). they don't think it looks like cancer but there is definately something there and the nurse showed me the pics. (I asked why would they want to do a mam. on that side when my cancer doesn't show up on a mam.? they said it might give them a different view.) Now we are going to do an mri and mam. in 6 months. My first instinct is to think its going to be nothing. I just wanted my thoughts to be heard. Once again I feel like I'm more worried about all the tests they keep having me take than actually getting a recurrance. Has anyone ever heard of anyone who has been sick because of all the tests they've been given? I know its a worry to the drs. also. (Still have a hoarse, dry throat. Not a big deal to deal with just more of a bother.) Thanks for listening. Your friend, Nancy
Her2 +3
4/12 nodes
6 rounds TCH
Herceptin 12 months 3weeks
Rad. 30 tx
Tamoxifin 6 months stopped
Arimedex stopped 9/12 (side effects)
Aromasin 10/12
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote