View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:25 PM   #16
Sandra in GA

Re: Prayers requested

Thanks again. I cannot believe all this support! You guys are the greatest. I had a group of friends come over for prayer for me this afternoon. It is such a comfort.

Jacqueline, I sure hope I will lbe #4! That would be the greatest gift ever.

I have also had a couple of pms from Joan who had radiofrequency ablation in '08 for a couple of small lung mets and has no more. She has given me great hope for treatment other than chemo.

I also contacted my vaccine study nurse at Wake Forest, 'lizbeth. After talking with her, I feel much better. She is a doll. She said they do biops on that size nodes and encouraged me to ask for one. She also told me several of her patients are having strange scans that are truning out to be OK. She also told me they do the radio thingy up there. All this has helped calm me down considerably.

Thanks Paula and Kellennea. Prayer warriors make wonderful friends!

Sandra
Chemo: A/C; Taxol/Herceptin/Tykerb; phase II study at Mayo adding Tykerb for early stage
Radiation: 25 rads
Vaccine: Walter Reed GP2/AE37 vaccine study ~ last booster 9/17/2012
Sandra in GA is offline   Reply With Quote