Thread: Hi guys
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
vickie h

Joy,

So good to come here and see your post. I have been praying for you daily and thinking of you always. We face the same trials and I know how you are feeling right now. I, too, have done the "numbered days" thing these days (mainly because they probably are), though I realize that all of our days are numbered...it's just how many? As far as you whining, please don't even think that. You are merely processing something that is so profound, so mysterious, none of us have the answers, and crying can be so cathartic and good for us.
I am watching the rain fall outside, as if all of our tears have been combined at once, and are dropping to ground in hopes of new birth and spirit and hope.
From all of us here with no hair, no breast, no energy, and fear of the unknown...I send you my deepest love and hope today, Joy. You have always been there for me when I was without direction. You have inspired so many and given us the gift of your friendship. Thank you.
I will continue to pray for your health and comfort as God wraps his loving quilt around your shoulders. You, a whiner? I don't think so, just a beautiful woman who is need of our support, which we offer freely.
Thank you for checking in. I love you, sweet sister, Vickie

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Feb 04 IBC IIIC/IV er-/pr- her2+++
3/04 TCH X4
7/ 04 MRM 9/04 Taxol/herceptin wkly 1 yr 33X rads
11/04 skin mets 33x rads,10/05 Avast/Herc. 11 mos.
8/ 06 PET mets lymphs, neck
9/ 06 Navelbine/herceptin
11/ 06 PET NED
2/ 07 skin mets, 4/07 Xeloda, 5/07 add Tykerb
2/ 08 Tykerb failed. Doxil /Herceptin 6 months
8/08 PET skin mets, 8/08 Abraxane/Avastin
11/ 08 PET prog., skin mets
1/09 PET/CT progress, 1/09 Ixempra, 2/09 add Xeloda and low dose Naltrexone
2/09 off Ixempra/Xeloda
3/09 navelbine/herc/cytoxin 4/09 PET shows regress.7/09 start Topotecan. Failed.
8/09 extensive mets rgt brst, back and torso. starting Pazopanib clinical trial.
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote