View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 02:29 PM   #9
Mary Jo

Smile

Thank you Marie for your kind words to me. You want to hear something funny??? (ok, I'll tell you)......Before I hit "post reply" on the last post I typed to you I contemplated removing the part of my post that said I was hurting for you both. I kept reading that over saying to myself......."self, if someone said that to you, you wouldn't like it. You don't like people feeling sorry for you and you surely wouldn't want someone to be hurting for you." But against my better judgment I left it in their and yup, I should have taken it out. Marie and Ed...... I do hurt for you both....and I can't help it. But, that being said, I totally agree that this place is a wonderful place for support and love and I am thankful I have it and thankful YOU have it too. Also, I know that as much as this disease "hurts" and is cruel it also can bring so much to our lives (not the cancer per se - I WOULD NEVER want to give cancer any kind of credit - but going through what we go through teaches us so much.......... it brings countless blessings to our lives and teaches us how to value life. God is still good - even through the bad - because He doesn't cause the bad to happen. He loves us incredibly and it's taught me to lean heavily on Him - to take His peace and love He offers freely and to live in that until the Day He calls me Home to Himself. That's what keeps me going each day and it's also what makes me the happy person I am. I wasn't this happy before my cancer diagnosis BUT I am now - SO.........TAKE THAT CANCER..............!!!!!

What does "wis" mean? I tried and tried figure it out but don't have a clue.

Well Marie and Ed......here's another hug......you feel it??? Please do - it's warm and gentle and I'll just keep holding you until you want me to let go.

So, I still hurt for you BUT it's all in a good way. It's just what people do who love other people and don't want them to experience any pain. You'd feel the same for me if the shoe was on the other foot.

Love you guys.........eat chocolate now........it's good for the soul.

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED