View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:46 AM   #45
Paula O

Re: For those interested: Scripture Through the Her2 Fight

“I can’t tell you how, when, or where God will bring a blessing through your trial of suffering. But I can tell you why–because His Word promises He will. Romans 8:28 says, “And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose”.
God will bring a blessing through your trial because you matter greatly to Him and He longs to show you that. He may bless you with physical healing, or He may bless you by healing you emotionally of some deep-seated hurts. He may bless you spiritually with the joy of knowing Him in a way you never have before. Or He may bless others through you in unimaginable ways. My blessing from cancer is certainly not the one I sought, but because God knows me and loves me, He knew how to bless me.”

--(Quote from When God and Cancer Meet by Lynn Eib)

“Have you surrendered to despair because of your past or the inevitable situations in your life? Stop it! The greatest days of your life are before you. The past is over. Stop living life looking in the rear view mirror. Look forward. Press on! The best is yet to be, God never consults your past to determine your future.”–Hagee

Cancer can mess with this outward shell that I need to walk around in temporarily on this earth but it can not steal the treasures I have laid up in Heaven, not a one of those can cancer touch, not ever.

Matthew 6:19-20
19 “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.

"Above All": http://www.godvine.com/Cute-5-Year-O...e-All-219.html