View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #17
Rolepaul

Re: attn: Rolepaul, Marvass et al Review article on IT herceptin stresses need 4 ClT

Ev,

I keep looking at 1.6 mg/kg of body weight as a good target dose. Hopefully Susan is about 50 kg (110 pounds) or so in weight. If not, see if they will bump the dose. Nina had truly remarkable results in about four months at that dose. She is also a little bit bad on balance, but refuses to do the three wheeled bike.

I was looking at the IT Perjeta if there is any recurrence in the brain or spine. That is the trial that was supposed to open in July of 2013. I have access to people and will find out why it did not occur around the first full week of January. I know northwestern in Chicago is doing lower dose IT Trausuzumab but is looking to bump the dose to 100 mg per week shortly. I would like to see the Perjeta dosing at the same level. It is hard to move the industry, but people do seem to listen to me a little more readily than other people.

Happy holidays for as many of the readers as possible. The industry is trying to help everyone here.

Paul
Rolepaul is offline   Reply With Quote