View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #9
loveher

Bill you sound like my mom!!! are you sure you're not my mom in disguise?

Eric, Lee and Bill and Joe you guys are fantastic! your families are lucky to have you. you guys have a lot on your shoulders and are doing such a good job. keep pressing on!

in retrospect i think i sounded a bit more pessimistic than i meant. i've had a rough couple of weeks, but i feel really blessed actually, to have a mother who's so brave and to have a so many opportunities in my future.

even though i hate this disease, ive learned a lot from going on this journey with my mom, i feel like i have a little more understanding of life than my friends and such.

honestly, i have more good memories of the past 9 years than bad memories. me and my mom have shared so many jokes and shopping excursions, good report cards, poking fun at cancer and hospitals. theres gonna be a lot more memories especially now that my brothers joined the frey.

you know how there's always that like calm period when treatment is going well? i relish those moments. i think we should really make the most out of those times.

and then theres the times when "life is on hold" well im not so good at those as you can see by my past posts. praying and going to church has been kinda helpfull.
i also have trouble going to sleep sometimes so anyone have any advice on how to keep your mind from wondering?
loveher is offline   Reply With Quote