View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 06:03 AM   #15
linn65

Re: Very scared and trying to breath

You women are all so good to me!! When I question myself, and am I doing good enough with all this treatment. It is such a cycle.....THANK GOD MY HANDS AND FEET AREN'T HURTING NOW!!!

Snolan Capsular tightness sounds like that is the problem or makes sense to me. I found my old MRI last night and in 2006 I had severe whip lash from sliding on black ice, and I hit a utility pole. At the time I would fall asleep and wake up so tight I literally couldn't move. I was married and I would tell my husband to help me, so he would pick me up and carry me to the couch and help me stretch it out. I did physical therapy, and I got better pretty quickly. Now, that being said I have had pain in my cervical spine in the past but it was always doable.

After each surgery I never had neck problems like now it feels like I have whiplash again or something. Anyway, when I looked at my MRI it said I had some sort of 2 to 3 mm cyst back then but they never really did or said anything about it, and I didn't really pay much attention to it either. Now, I did last night and of course that made me a little unsettled because the BC took years the doctor said to get to the place it was, but I think surely that is just a coincidence.

I will get my MRI done after hearing what everyone has said. Those cortisone shots have not started helping yet or should I say it just feels very, very tender in my right shoulder and up to the base of my neck and up......BUT I will try, try, try to be patient with myself and it sure is hard to do.

Colateral damage....I swear!! I am at work today, so I am trying to think of my posture, and I will look side to side, take my ibuprofen and hopefully soon this will all settle down inside!
7/20/12 biopsy done. ER+ 30 PR -, HER+++,k167 80% Grade 2
9/2012 biopsy on lymph node - showed malignant

9/2012 Pre-adjunctive TCH chemo.

12/6/12 MRI after Pre-adj.
Results: Modest Decrease in size of left breast malignancy As well as the associated satellite lesions and auxiliary Adenopathy compared to prior study. Doctors hoped for better but good response it didn't grow.

12/18/2012 left masectomy with axillary nodes
Size 3.2 CM, Nottingham score 9/9
Grade 3, no evidence of in situ carcinoma
Areas of angiolymphatic are identified
Carcinoma is 0.5 cm from inked deep
Margin of excision
Attached axillary lymph nodes: metastatic
Carcinoma in 6 of 8 nodes.
Size of largest node 1.5 cm
Extracapsular
ER + 73%, PR+2%, HER2+

2/27/13 6 weeks of IMRT radiation finished

2/2013 Started on Tamoxifan 5 years.

8/2013 will take last Herceptin, 17 treatments total every 3 weeks.

BRCA1 & BRAC2 - Negative

August 28, 2013 DIEP flap on the left breast.
February 2014 Nip & Tuck
March 14, 2014 nipple reconstruction and removed port.
August 14, 2014 lump in lymph nodes under arm and above clavicle. Stage IV
August 28, 2014 herceptin And projeta starting and port put back in.

3/18/15 stopped arimidex.
3/18/15 progression....Tdm1
linn65 is offline   Reply With Quote