View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Sherryg683

My brothers angel

Just wanted to post this because I think it's always encouraging to hear these types of things happen, that we do not die alone. My sister and I have been praying that the Lord send someone, an angel to comfort my brother and let him know he was not alone. Yesterday morning, my brother called my mother in his room and wanted to know who that lady was, that had been hanging around his room all evening . My mother told him that there was no one but her at home and he hadn't had any visitors. He told her yes he had, that this woman was with with him and she sure had stayed a long time. We kind of laughed because my brother was always very private and didn't like people in his room or hanging around too long, we said whoever she was, i'm sure he was wishing she would go away and leave him alone. My mother took it that he was hallucinating but my sister and I are convinced that it was his spirit guide or angel, coming to sit with him so that he wouldn't be by himself...sherryg683

Diagnosed: December , 2005 at age 44
13+ positive lymph nodes
Stage IV , Her2+, 2 small mets to lungsChemo Started: Jan, 2006
4 months Taxotere, Xeloda, Hercepin
NED since April 2006!!
36 Rads to follow with weekly Herceptin indefinately
8 years NED now
Scans every year

Life is not about avoiding the thunderstorms, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Sherryg683 is offline   Reply With Quote