View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 05:52 AM   #9
NEDenise

Re: Lump in neck and ultrasound

Jenny!
I feel like I stand on that same carpet...waiting for it to be ripped out from under me...several times every month! So unfair! So frustrating! But almost always...the carpet stays put.

So... like you so wisely pointed out...let's not borrow trouble. Much better to check things out and be sure you're fine before heading off to the UK...so you can truly enjoy your visit with your beautiful Mum! And, let's be clear...even if the news from your biopsy is not stellar...it's not the end of the world...just a new turn in this messy journey. What's one lumpy lymph node in the grand scheme of things!? I had 14 of them two years ago...and I'm still going strong.

A trip to visit your Mum seems like a dream come true to me. I just know it's going to go off without a hitch. You deserve it! You need it. And...my gut tells me you'll be collecting Mum-hugs in not time at all!

Hug your beautiful family...take a deep breath...and feel the prayers and love of your HER2 friends glowing all around you. Looking forward to your next update!
Denise
NEDenise is offline   Reply With Quote