View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
KitCat

Re: Would like to hear from any Er-, Pr-. with lymph nodes involved?

Thanks for replying Melanie,

The whole Er-, Pr-, Her 2 with lymph node scares me. Breast cancer is scary period. Ever since I was DX... everything I look up points to the worst prognosis etc.. blah, blah, blah...STATS... I don;t like them. i believe thay are all pretty outdated as well, since Hercepton. We are all individuals . I have finished chemo and am now starting radiation and continuing on Hercepton for a year. I think it is great to find a site like this where others have experienced the same as myself and have moved on . Recurrance and all the other things that go along scare me. I am positive and feel like I am in the best hands. I am slowly learning that we can't worry about tomorrow. Have to live each day and be positive. I truly feel that Hercepton is a wonder drug and has changed the outlook on our diagnosis. I do feel abit back in my arm, in some spots. Thge anxiety of waiting for tests and the follow up I must learn to deal with.. we all go through it. Thanks for your support. Any tips for radiation? Any tips on how to stop thinking of BC??? Thanks xo
Grade 2
1/16 lymph nodes positive
Started TCH June 2010 every 3 wks. x 6
Port installed end of June
Rads x 35
Continue Hercepton for one year.
KitCat is offline   Reply With Quote