View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 AM   #2
PinkGirl

Smile oh dear ...

You know Bill, sometimes when a person tries to apologize they just dig a deeper hole. Tiptoe is a girl!!! She is a Chinese hamster - the Chinese hamsters have donated their ovaries in order to produce Herceptin. We are all very grateful for this and have "adopted" Tiptoe to show our appreciation.

Tip is a girl and Tex is a boy and we are not sure about their relationship. No one has openly discussed their sleeping arrangements.

As for messing with Andi - other than the hot flashes, there's nothing to worry about. Don't be afraid of her, but remember that old joke about it being easier to negotiate with a terrorist than a woman with PMS? Hot flashes are kind of like that - don't mess with a woman who is flashing.

We all love your sense of humour. I was about to totally dismiss your apology until you goofed on Tippy's gender. If you ever have a free evening, go back and read the original Tiptoe thread. It is hilarious.

I completely understand the "urge" to toss humour into your posts. Please don't stop doing that - we all enjoy it.

Dx Aug/05 at age 51
2cm. Stage 2A, Grade 3
ER+/PR-
Her2 +++

Sept 7/05 Mastectomy
4 FAC, 4 Taxol, no radiation
1 year of Herceptin
Tamoxifen for approx. 4 months,
Arimidex for 5 years
Prophylactic mastectomy June 22/09

" I yam what I yam." - Popeye

My Photo Album