View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #10
'lizbeth

Re: HER2 overexpression renders human breast cancers sensitive to PARP inhibition

LOL, well I'm still annoyed about the Pink vaccine. I know they mean to be helpful, but talking about FastTracking and how it could be available to the public in just a few years - that is just blatantly deceptive. It hasn't even been approved for a Phase I trial, it is only effective in mice, and if it is been tested on people who might someday have cancer, well, I would expect the clinical trial process would be minimum 10 - 15 years.

There is so much hype that we don't see what is right under our nose, and working. Sometimes it seems like the low budget, highly successful ideas get run over and left behind by the high budget, incrementally successful ideas.

What we need to do is sell the Simon Cowell, Ryan Secrest, Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler, Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Paula Abdul to have an American Idol: Battle of the Bands season, and when people call in to vote for a band a portion goes to Vanguard for the "Battle of the Bands" clinical trial.

I like it.
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote