View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 06:04 PM   #410
Mary Jeanne Phillips

I have to tell everyone, My MRI of the brain after my 5th met to the brain was negative yesterday,. That means all the 5 tumors from the craniotomy and the last 2 GAMMA;s, show no increase and no new tumors. The ones that have been zapped are smaller or non existant and no increase in any of the others. I am a happy camper and so excited. MY neuro surgeon said he would not worry about the brain anymore but would start concentrating on the ones in the lungs. liver and bones.!!! I wonder if anyone out there knows if tykerb has been effective on mets to those places? would love to get some feed back on that issue. Thanks for this wonderful site. I will have another baseline PET to see where I start out with the Tykerb and measure its effectiveness on the brain, liver, lungs, and bones.
I can only believe it will do the job. Thinking of all of you and being very grateful for the wonderful life I have had for the last 7 years. Mary Jeanne My quote is: I want to be ALIVE when Death finds me.!!!!
Mary Jeanne Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote