View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #17
KsGal

Re: Off to my first taxotere/carboplatin/herceptin infusion..

Well, just let me say...I have hit the anger stage, and Im just..well MAD. I hate this disease....I don't feel good, and Im just sickened to know that all of you have gone through the chemo rounds over and over and over. UGH!!!!! I don't even have words. And then I get on the website and see this stupid, stupid disease has taken away yet another wonderful woman, and its not fair and it makes me furious. I certainly have an even greater respect for all of you and how strong you are and how hard you have fought, but none of you should even have ever had to go through this ONCE, let alone for years on end. Im sorry, I try to be positive most the time, but I just had to vent somewhere that it was safe to do so. ((hugs)) everyone...tomorrow is my day off so Im going to try to stay home and chill and get in a more positive mood.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote