View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #34
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: A simple formula for changing the future

Please don't misunderstand. This ENLIGHTENMENT is incredibly simple. And, I am fully aware, it is NOT easy to attain. Yet, what you want is attainable, grasping the tenets of this amazing Lesson I have been blessed to stumble upon.

When you're a 4th stage cancer patient, especially with the HER2 gene, you are up against a mountain. Yet, with only this knowledge I am trying my best to transmit and share with you, you can achieve miraculous results for yourself... So please, read on...

CONTROL OF THE SUBCONSCIUS IS ACCOMPLISHED THROUGH CONTROL OF YOUR IDEAS AND FEELINGS.

In the depths of your subconscious lies its ability to transcend reason. It contemplates a feeling as face existing -- and acts on this assumption to express it.

The creative process begins with an idea, runs its course as a feeling and ends in a desire to act. IDEAS ARE IMPRESSED ON THE SUBCONSCIOUS THROUGH FEELINGS. BE AWARE AND BEWARE -- once felt -- for good or bad -- the idea must be expressed. tHOSE WHO CANNOT CONTROL THEIR FEELINGS MAY EASILY IMPRESS THE SUBCONSCIOUS WITH UNDESIRABLE STATES.

Control of feeling does not mean restraint or suppression! It's the disciplining of self to imagine entertain only those feelings as will contribute to your happiness!

Dwelling on your imperfections impresses your subconscious with limitations.

I am healthy is stronger than I will be healthy. Feeling I will is confessing I am not. What you feel you are always dominates what you feel you would like to be. Which is why THE WISH MUST BE FELT AS A STATE THAT IS vs a state that is not. SENSATION precedes manifestation.

I write or post here or tell those I know truly care about me the feelings I have so as to vent them and then discharge them. Focusing instead on HEALTHY AND WELL. NO MORE CANCER. Thinking I AM AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.

To feel intensely about a wrong without voicing or expressing that feeling is the beginning of dis-ease.

Don't entertain the feelings of regret or failure. It will do you no good. And end badly. Focus instead on thinking feelingly only of the state you desire to realize. Feeling the reality of the state sough and living and acting on that conviction is the way of all seeming miracles.

A change of feeling is a change of destiny!

What you must acquire is a reflective control of the operation of the subconscious. Controlling your ideas and feelings.

The subconscious accepts as true that which you feel as true. You, by your feelings, determine what will manifest. To seek hopefully is too weak a signal. Generally a sense of KNOWING the worst is coming, based on what your senses and logic tell you, comes with hope. That seeking is in vain therefore. "To him that hath it is given".

Denying the evidence of your senses and appropriating the feeling of the wish fulfilled is the way to the realization of your desire.

Mastery of self-control of your thoughts and feelings is your highest achievement. In spite of appearance, feel all that you truly want to feel. Use the moments before sleep and prayer to aid you in realizing your desired states. These two gateways into the subconscious are key!

LOVE AND LIGHT,

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote