View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:14 AM   #13
Lien

Dear Marie,

I'm sorry you are dealing with all this. It's a lot for one person. You have always been strong for all of them, so they expect you to solve their problems. You have been there for your dear mother in law, and she isn't used to you saying no. So naturally she's disappointed and mad. But that's her problem right now. She will deal with it, and she'll handle the disappointment. You are worried about your father right now, and he deserves your attention. Is there a shoulder for you to cry on, amidst all that is happening? Is there an arm around your shoulder? Because I think you are entitled to some support yourself. We can only do so much online. My arms are long, but they don't stretch to the other side of the Atlantic Ocean, alas. You are in my thoughts, though, and I'm sending warm, comforting rays for you, and healing rays for all your loved ones.

You are a very special, honest, loving person. I admire you a lot. Hang in there girl!

Love

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote