View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 10:02 AM   #16
Her2neu-bie

Argghhh!

Gina, you are scaring the crap outta me! Arrghhh!! No, really, just giving me material for thought..... Can you post the links for these studies? I'm also curious as to how you came up with the numbers (counts)? Where is the blood test section that you refer to? I looked around but didn't find it.

I've been agonizing over this and just a week ago decided to put it "on the back burner" as I was having too hard of a time making the decision. I originally was told that I was HER2- but since I moved I have a new onc. and she tested my tumor (was banked) and it came back as HER2+. The lab results say that the "ratio of HER-2 to DEP-17 is greater than 4.0).

A little history: Dx'd 8/02, lumpectomy with ax node dissection, 19/41 nodes positive, ER/PR+, FEC X6, 7 1/2 weeks rads, oophorectomy, arimidex. Right now I am as you say, feeling well, enjoying like, etc. Part of my decision to "shelve it" is that I don't want to rock the boat.

Linda R.

Editing here: My CA 27.29 has always been in the teen, was 18 10/3/05. CA 15.3 was 13.5 same time.

Last edited by Her2neu-bie; 11-12-2005 at 11:31 AM.. Reason: adding info
Her2neu-bie is offline   Reply With Quote