View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 12:38 AM   #1
dchips1

Back from cyperspace

Hi this is Darita,
tried for last 2 hours to update/ add to my profile no matter how much of It I removed. LOL, goes along with the last 6 months of the attack of windows 8.1, losing all my contacts, mail inbox totally crazy, and came to a conclusion on Monday when my sons homework tablet was dropped an ran over.
With homework worth 100points, and a huge chunk of his science fair project on it. As of course was not recoverable data. Cyberspace fun. I keep changing font to soft purple as well, whatever taking too much time.

I have lurked on and off for awhile. The past almost 2 years have been a huge roller coaster ride, God is still here carrying me.

Have attended so many funerals, including my older sister at 51 last fall, heart breaking news of Angels from here and friends losses as well. Weddings, most will succeed prayerfully, long term relationships, graduates college good jobs. Gained a beautiful gift of a second grandchild, with parents whom love dearly but need lots of support.

and they stress is bad for me, add a 14 yr hold with a twist of autism ADHD, new school and that Puberty word. Velcro wall anyone???
10/13 I was using a rollerator walker, drove and stayed with my hubby for a total knee replacement 7 days.
08/14 had to have transportation to take me in wheelchair and him in a total right shoulder brace, to have a total rotator cuff repair, at 51. Was trying with my son to fix the patio roof and fell off the short ladder. post op it took my friend and 2 nurses to load us up to get home. Would have made a good video.
So as of right now I can't even make my post look nice, but it is time for bed since Science fair only required 3 hours of sleep last night, Chemo today, and it now 1230 in the morning, I am going to paste what I was trying to put in history about my journey. They say start a blog, I say some day. Still trying to get rid of 600 emails from the server!!!!!
3/07 6 brain mets WBR down to c-2
4/07 osteonecrosis jaw
1/08 mri new 9mm lesion right lower side
2/08 gamma knife 1 lesion 11/08 regamma
10/09 latent rad necrosis to brain met,
1/20/10 crani: lesion necrosis w active cells continue her add tykerb
1/11 NED just Ingrown toenail! YEAH GOD
8/11 Tykerb, herceptin weekly, elevated her2 levels, negative scans
oct -march 11 new neuro deficits lower legs
3/12 2 spinal metsTykerb, Herceptin
04/12 4050cGY rads T 2-4 & T7-9
5/12 Brain,cervical lumbar clear/thoracic slight decrease
10/12 t 2-4 shrunk t-9 grew start Xeloda, 02/13 stop xeloda,5/13 on metformin, decadron, Tykerb, iv and IT herceptin 5/30/13 total #11 #2 of 80mg dose weekly.
9/13 100mg of IT her, IV hern, 750 mg tykerb, 3mg dec.
last Mri T--3 SHRUNK t7-9 shrunk no edema. Left shift in CBC bone marrow BX negative.
10/13 Ct has shown Double left ureters with stones/cysts in them, after 3 births and lots and U/S iit takes cancer to figure out you have 2 smaller ureters going into 1 kidney!
12/13 Mri brain no new lesions, cervical and lumbar arthritis.
Tspine lesion at T3 stable, T 7-9 GROWTH lots of pain

1/29/14 HIHO HIHO its off to Neuro surgery I go

Life is Good when you wake up in the morning and take a breath and know that God has given me another day.

dchips1 is offline   Reply With Quote