View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 09:36 AM   #3
mcjr4djxXx

Re: TDM1 Trials - Questions seeking answers

Hello Phil,

Great to speak to you I have read a lot of your posts and I am so happy for you and your wife Lorraine.

I do apologise I should have made myself a lot clearer, the hurdle we face is an increase in the size of one of the nodules in her lungs, its seems incomprehensible that someone should conclude that TDM1 is no longer working based on this and this alone when just 3 weeks things ago things were as good as they could be. Her bloods have been brilliant, we have seen decreases in the sizes of various other nodules and hardly any adverse side affects, this is a strong as I have seen her in 2 years!!!

We want to fight this, but I am new to this. I have never had to face cancer up until now and I want to give this everything I have got because I can't accept that this is the end of the road! We have looked into the harmful effects of radiation giving off during CT scans, could this be a potential reason for the increase in size seeing as she is having to have them every 3rd course...I don't know!

Thank you so much your response!
mcjr4djxXx is offline   Reply With Quote