View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 06:34 PM   #32
Cristina19

Krista,

Hello! Thank you for asking. I feel a little achy today in the joints and a little sleepy and my muscles feel a little sore. So far, it's only a "little" everywhere. I hope it stays mild. I was actually tempted to go to the pool for a light dog-paddle. It sounded like a nice idea for the aches. Anyone out there try a little swimming, yoga or walking to alleviate symptoms?

I read your bio above and see that we have a very similar diagnosis. Young age, Stage 1, etc. I will look forward to hearing about your journey. Apparently, the doctors have received results from my genetic testing but I have to go in for an appointment. Uggg! Another appointment in this 100+ humid weather!

I have never had children. I thought it would happen someday but it doesn't seem to be in the cards. I went through an unpleasant divorce in 2004 and have since met the most wonderful man. I just don't see babies in the future after Tamoxifen.

I suspect that these issues have come up in the various threads.... I wonder what it will be like and how it will effect my life/body/relationship to be pushed into menopause, perhaps permanently.

I tend to go to the "worst case scenario," so I'm always eager to hear the experiences of others.

Best,
C.
Cristina19 is offline   Reply With Quote