View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 08:21 AM   #8
Jean

Hi Unregistered,
Welcome to the site.
Many of us have had the TCH treatment. While I can think of better ways to spend my time...well you know what I mean - the choice of course is always yours.
But I would strongly encourage you to complete the treatments. The trials have demonstrated the 6 wk course...which will offer you the full benefit of treatment.

Think of the treatment in parts....you only have two more to go...and I am certain your dr. can order a med to help you with the depression (which is what anger is)
which should kick in 2 wks time and have you ready for the next treatment. Strongly tell him you need something in order to cope best with the treatments.

Come here for support during your treatments. You do not have to be alone - this site offers you a place to vent, ask questions, and most of all be with others who have walked in your shoes.

#3 treatment for me was not easy...and I wanted to be anywhere else but that infusion room on #4...but as I look back I am so glad that I did everything I could to
destroy every last bit of breast cancer/and/hopefully rid my body of it for good. It is now 3 yrs. for me and you also will get there....

Best Wishes,
Jean
ER+ 90% / PR-, Her2+++ by FISH
Ki-67 40%
Arimidex 5/05
Radiation 32 trt, 5/30/05
Oncotype DX test 4/17/06, 31% high risk
TOPO 11 neg. 4/06
Stopped Arimidex 5/06
TCH 5/06, 6 treatments
Herceptin 5/06 - for 1 yr.
9/06 Completed chemo