Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 04:32 PM   #12
lu ann

I hope we can keep this thread going, as it is interesting learning more about each other.

I have tinkered in several different vocations, most of which were service oriented. I have worked as a cook, waitress, hairdresser, and bartender, all of which I received formal training. I no longer work outside of the home, but I am eager to find something that I can do on my own schedule, while being in treatment.

I attended a 'Party Lite' party Sunday and I am considering becoming one of their Sales Associates. I really need to get out of the house and be around people having fun. We could use the extra income.

August 1, I will be married 25 years to my husband, Tom. We have three daughters. Emilee will be 22, March 19th. She lives with her boyfriend, Christian. Carly will be 19, April 14th. She is attending school to become a Medical Assistant. And Julie will be 15, Feb. 3. She is the typical teenager, trying to push every limit she can. We have a dog named Breeze and a Cat named Millie. I have many wonderful friends and family members.

I enjoy watching funny shows such as "The 70's Show", "Everybody Loves Raymond", and "2 1/2 Men". I also like to watch police shows like all the C.S.I 's(Miami is my favorite), "Criminal Mind", "Law and Order", Etc.

My hobbies include gardening, photography, and video-editing on my computer. I'm almost finished editing my late father in-laws vacation videos and transfering them on to DVDs for my mother in-law.

I can honestly say, "Life is good, in spite of cancer".

Lu Ann

Last edited by lu ann; 01-18-2006 at 05:34 PM..
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote