View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:12 PM   #42
TriciaK

Tom, We have all felt through your posts how much your mom meant to you. Although you will never get over missing her and I know there will be a deep void in your life for a long time because so much of your life was spent in caring for her, there has to be comfort in knowing how much she loved you. She was so blessed to have a son like you! You will find great comfort in knowing you did all you could to help her through her battle. We all feel your loss and are so grateful that you took time to post to us even in your pain. Please know that we are praying for you, and we hope to hear from you from time to time. We feel like family and want to know how you are doing. My mom died 50 years ago when I was a very young mother, and though I have missed her terribly all through the years, there are warm and tender memories that have given me comfort. I know you have such sweet memories too and they will sustain you through the years until you meet her again. God bless you with peace and comfort. Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote