View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 07:19 PM   #7
Lovemyboys3

Re: Should I be worried? Feeling lost and scared again.

Thank you ladies. I really appreciate your responses.
I see my oncologist on Tuesday and will talk to her about any follow up tests or a biopsy.
I have been thinking about everything and remembered I had an ultrasound last year in May. I don't recall if I had a mammogram as well but the ultra sound didn't show anything in May. Well this time around the ultrasound didn't show anything either. That's why they did the mammogram. Only the mammogram showed the area. So I now wonder how long I may have had this. I've asked for my records as I should of kept better track of all of them but failed to do so. This area could of been there for over a year now. Since that was my last mammogram. I also had a chest xray done last month because of an upper respiratory infection which came up clear. I know an xray isn't a reliable way to diagnose breast cancer but just something else that came to mind.
Sorry I'm all over the place. Lol

Any how. I am going to talk to my doc and insist some sort of measures be taken to see what this is.
I cant bare to wait 6 months.

Thanks again!!

6/27/2013 - Diagnostic Mammogram due to a tiny lesion found.
6/27/13 - Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at age 33 :'(
07/11/2013 - Surgical needle biopsy
07/15/2013 - Path report results from biopsy - DCIS with micro invasion, Pagents disease - ER/PR- Her2+++
7/26/13 - PET Scan CLEAR!!
8/19/13 - B/L Mastectomy w/DIEP Flap reconstructive surgery. Nodes removed clear!! Stage 1A. Positive Margins remaining
8/23/13 - Finally HOME from the hospital
9/10/13 - All drains out. YEAH!!
9/6/13 - 2nd Surgery to try and remove remaining positive margins. Port placed.
9/11/13 - Path report shows all tissue samples are neg. Clear Margins!!
10/3/13 First TCH treatment - Horrible amount of side effects.

11/10/11 - First weekly Herceptin treatment.
10/11/13 - Late night ER visit due to Neutropenic fever - WBC at 0 in the hospital.

11/17/13 - Ultrasound on left breast due to pain. Benign findings: Oil cysts and possible Fat Neurosis from reconstructive surgery.
11/24/13 - Round 2 TCH treatment.
11/25/13 - Neulasta Shot given. Side effects minimal. Woo Hoo!
11/27/13 - Said goodbye to my hair. :-(
01/14 - Mammogram and Ultra sound - CLEAR!
01/23/14 - Last scheduled Chemo! WOO HOO!
03/04/14 - Phase 2&3 reconstructive surgery DONE!
03/06/14 - 2 days after surgery and 1st Herceptin only treatment. Minimal side affects.
03/14 - Began having pain and weakness in my feet and legs. Doc thinks it is delayed side affects of chemo possibly Neuropathy. Could even be the Herceptin (what ever it is I would appreciate it if it went away :/)
03/14 - A little over 8 wks post chemo and hair is about 1/2in long. :) Not a whole lot but its getting there. Eyebrows are taking there time but are coming in nicely.
04/14 - Where did my eyelashes go? :/

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Lovemyboys3 is offline   Reply With Quote