Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #14
Joy

thank you

You gals are the best. I had my PET yesterday, don't know anything yet. I feel fine physically, just freaked out about this junk. If these are mets per the PET my ideas anyway are: explore RFA, going back to menopause and using fulvestrant with t/x ot just t, the super charged herceptin trials, gemzar, fractionated cyberknife, SIR spheres, t and avastin. Any thoughts? I've been on a lot of treatments, I hope my liver isn't giving out. That is my big fear. I see the doctor on Thursday morning and will know more then.

On a little bit different note, I told my boyfriend this weekend about the phone call I go on Friday. We went on a little weekend trip and I didn't tell him until we were coming home on sunday about the suspicious spots on the CT and he said, "Why didn't you tell me?" And then I said that I didn't want to ruin our weekend-which was surprisingly great given the worry I have. And his response to my news was, "So I guess the question now is, when do we get married." He was serious you guys-he said that this was a proposal and that he'd like to get married in July. I am so overwhelmed and freaked out about so much I just don't know how to approach this whole thing. Kids and families and pets and homes would be affected by this. Not to mention my uncertain future. What to do?

Any thoughts on that business as well? I love you all so much!

dx stage I 2/2000*er/pr+; her- per IHC*lumpectomy*4 rounds A/C*30 rads*tamoxifen*dx stage 4 5/2002*huge mets to liver*tiny mets to lungs*stopped tamoxifen*5/02 taxotere/xeloda*her 2 checked with FiSH-her2+++herceptin *2/03 stopped chemo femara w/herceptin*zolodex*04 switched to aromasin w/herceptin*05 high estrogen tx*11/05taxol/carbo*7/06 stopped chemo; megace/herceptin*9/06navelbine/herceptin*5/07tykerb/xeloda great response*4/08 progression in liver; ooph/ faslodex /herceptin
6/08 began Herceptin DM-1
9/08 progression
Joy is offline   Reply With Quote