View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 12:10 PM   #2
sonyabegonia

Re: Boosting Your Immune System - share your ideas

I will post here for those that are like me and were diagnosed early stage, as to what I have done to support my body, based on my Chinese Medicine doctor's recommendations. (For any patients in Atlanta that are interested, his name is David Hobbs / Hobbs Acupuncture and is at Piedmont West. He says he doesn't sell supplements and that keeps him honest. He does speaking engagements about the vitamin industry and only recommends the absolute best -- and that the absolute best are always changing...)
His suggestions were based on helping my immune system, heart and aiding my very sluggish digestion. (ok, I have severe constipation LOL)

Jarrodophilis by Jarrow (refrigerated formula) 1 - 3x a day, before or with a meal for overall gut health
Triphala by Planetary Formulas 2@night and 2@morning, if needed, for bowel regularity

Magnesium Citrate by Nutricology 1 am & 1 pm, for cardiac health, etc.
Ubiquinol 100 mg (COQ10) by Jarrow 1 am & 1 pm, with food, for cardiac health, etc.

Vitamin D Supreme 5000 IU with Vitamin K1&K2 by Designs for Health, 1 per day (get blood test from md to make sure levels are high enough with one capsule per day), immune system

Ultimate Omega by Nordic Naturals, 1 3x a day with food, anti-inflammatory
Super Bio-Curcumin by Life Extension, 1 2x per day with a meal, anti-inflammatory

Purple Mushroom Defense by Enzymatic Therapies, 1 2x per day, immune system
ECGc by Designs for Health, green tea, 1 2x per day, immune system
Add'l surgery for clear margins
ER+/PR+ 95%
Her2+++
Chemo TCH Started August 2012
Radiation began February 2013
Tamoxifen - almost 3 years
Arimidex - began December 2015
sonyabegonia is offline   Reply With Quote