View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 01:28 PM   #9
Ceesun

Thumbs up Re: Ceesun... Here😎

Sisters and Brothers, Thank you for responding to me after so many months away. I feel like an old timer here now with many new faces and sadness at the ones we lost, but over the many years you have provided sage advice, comfort and even a laugh or two...for sure! I liked Flori's name of "thriver" and hopefully that can continue. To Update, I have been on Ac cytoxan and taxotere when diagnosed back in 2003. Then in 2006 with a single lung met the list grows: Navelbene Xekoda Tykerb Kadcyla, then Navelbene with Herceptin and perjeta....now Halaven with NO success. The best success I had was Hercep and tykerb combo for 32 months...although not NED I had shrinkage and stable disease. YAY!!! Next Thurs I begin IXempra and I will not be on Herceptin which I do not understand., but will inquire on that! The odd part is my first lung met was on the left side and kadcyla cleared that but not the right one. About one year and one half ago I had cyberknife on the right lung and it resulted in a 2 centimeter ball of dead tissue but came back strong with node involvement. So that is the general recall. Best to each of you, Cathy
Ceesun is offline   Reply With Quote