View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 07:43 PM   #7
VDC

Re: how long is too long to wait for a trial?

"Listen to Flori... Please... Put it in writing. Today. Make calls. Now. Get on it. Where do you live? If you had to drive a few hrs for the trial would you be willing? Able? Trials seem to move locations. One in Pa. is coming to Tampa I believe. You never know. Get on it. No one loves you more than you. If you don't speak up, who will? Offices and docs are busy. Your a name. They don't know you. Make yourself known. Please."

Actually this is the very trial I am talking about. I was admitted to the trial but because of the move, there will be a delay. They don't know how soon the lab in Tampa will be ready and they have to have a working lab in order to treat the cells. I live on the pacific coast so I was already willing to fly to Pa, and flying to Tampa is no different for me. The problem is the whole lab thing. They don't know how long it will take to get their lab up and running and there isn't room right now to start me on the trial. Remember they have to have lab space to treat those darn cells. I am tempted to just fly out there to Pa and "visit" to introduce myself but I don't know if that would be seen as too pushy? I just don't know.
VDC is offline   Reply With Quote