Thread: Lost my Golden
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 05:47 PM   #1
Liz J.

Unhappy Lost my Golden

Hi All,

I know I have not posted much, and I know we all have so many things going on but I just had to share with you that we had to say goodbye to our beautiful Golden Retriever "Red" last week. I have made one post since on a bc topic, but I have not been able to write about this until tonight. She was the most beautiful girl. She looked very much like Suzanne W.'s golden. Red would have been 12 in 2 weeks. She had the life of a princess in our home. We have another golden, Erin, who is 10. She is the one who has several health issues, the most severe is her hip dysplasia. It is heartbreaking to watch Erin missing her sister. I won't get into details, but it was all fairly quick and I know she is at the Rainbow Bridge.
I have lost several pets through the years, but this time was the most difficult. She got us through so many trying times. We are grateful for the 12 years we had her. The final diagnosis was cancer. She never showed a sign until her last few days. Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Liz J.
Liz J. is offline   Reply With Quote