View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:07 PM   #5
donocco

Re: Two Chemo drugs linked to BC spread

Cutie P

In the science world its publish or perish. We have been taken over by cancer. Just watch TV for an hour. First the box talks to you about colon cancer and measuring the DNA in your stool, Then the Ibrance commercial "I call it my new normal, followed by the Neulasta onpro " after heavy chemo why go back to the doctors office just for a shot etc etc. Its unfortunate but cancer is big business.

Dont read too much detail. You will just scare yourself. Tricia said it well. Without the chemo she wouldnt be here. There is some truth to the scary info. Some truth its not absolute. A lot depends on your immune system after chemo is over. Things like Berberine,
Vitamin C Rieki mushroom, stimulate the immune system and help prevent recurrence. Taking one Ibuprofen 200mg tab maybe 4 times a week could help by blocking cetain pro cancer enzymes. Also the anti-diabetic drug Metformin in a low dose. Talk with your doctor about Ibuprofen and Metformin. You need a prescription for Metformin. You might feel better with these "protections."

For years a low dose aspirin tablet was supposed to protect against against heart attacks. Also cancer. Now they say a daily Aspirin is harmful. I still take it. The science info changes more quickly than the type of Phone which is "in."

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote