View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 03:31 PM   #11
'lizbeth

Re: The Blood-Brain Barrier and Neuroinflammation - Dr. Datis Kharrazian

And to clarify what Christine would wish I have repeated her post:

On behalf of the Board of Directors and members of the HER2 Support Group, I wish to welcome all of you to our website.

This group was formed in 2001, after I was declared to be cancer free after being diagnosed as stage IV with chest and brain tumors in 1999. It was through self-education of breast cancer treatments and specifically the HER2/neu gene that enabled me to make the correct decisions about my treatment options. I remain cancer free today. I am a health educator.

This website was built around the wealth of research that I gathered in my 2 years of active treatment. Follow the links on our homepage: www.her2support.org to access this information.

These message boards are designed to give you a forum where you can post your questions and concerns about anything that is on your mind. We have had women from over 100 different countries visit this site.

Hugs, well wishes and longevity to all,
Christine H. Druther MSPH
Founder/Director HER2 Support Group

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote