View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 03:44 AM   #35
Paula O

Re: Anybody have any jokes they can share?

Denise, I think it's fun to play around with words too. Here is a similar rendition to what you posted that has a Christian bent that I added to my blog recently. I enjoyed making up a few of my own In Cahoots additions: http://jpoliver.com/wordpress/archives/1019

and another joke...
BAR MITZVAH BEE Two bees ran into each other. One asked the other how things were going. “Really bad,” said the second bee. “The weather has been so cold and wet and there aren’t any flowers or pollen to make honey.” “No problem,” said the first bee. “Just fly down five blocks and turn left, keep going until you see all the cars. There is a Bar Mitzvah going on and there are all kinds of flowers and fresh fruit.” “Thanks for the tip,” said the second bee; as he flew away.
A few hours later the two bees ran into each other again and the first bee asked the second bee, “How did it go?” “Fine,” said the second bee. “It was everything you said it would be.”
The first bee then asked, “Hey, what’s that thing on your head?” To which the second bee replied, “It’s my yarmulke. I didn’t want them to think I was a WASP.”
Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote