View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 08:12 AM   #6
Lien

Re: CURED as of June 1st!!

Hi Denise,

This is so much better than being dead. Which I have been for 8 years now, according to my former health insurance company. A year after my diagnosis they sent a letter to my heirs, informing them that they had fraudulently claimed hospital fees for my radiation therapy as I was dead. So I called them and told them that regrettably for them, I was still very much alive. The poor call centre agent who answered my call did not know what to do. In the end, they apologized, but as we have free choice of insurance companies here in the Netherlands, I decided to go to a different company at the first opportunity.

Dimwits, they are. But they give us a good laugh every now and then.

Perhaps you can ask them if they are willing to trade places with you, as you are apparently cured. That'll make them use their little grey cells...

Hugs

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote