Thread: caner vaccine
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
donocco

Re: caner vaccine

Sarah

Dr. Slamon may be and probably is a very ethical scientist. Lets assume he produces a "vaccine" that shows a very positive effect against a variety of cancers. He cannot legally use this vaccine in the United States on cancer patients until it is FDA approved. Usually the approval process in fact always takes about 15 years as the drug goes through the various clinical trials.and the cost is about 400 million dollars. Im going by memory so dont quote me. Dr Slamon doesnt have this kind of money to get FDA approval for his vaccine. Only the major drug companies do. If you accept the "lobby money theory I proposed this may be deliberate on the FDAs part. If you were to ask the FDA they would say "we are concerned about patient safety. Possibly this is true but with cancer there may have to be a different method of cancer drug approval.

The FDA is not all powerful like many think. In 1994 they tried to take the supplements that many on the board take off of the market ie Vitamin C 1000mgs, Vitamin E 400 units and up, Vitamin D greater than 400 units and virtually all of the herbs, mushrooms, that people take.

There was a huge public outcry. People in the know told their friends that the FDA is controlled by congress and all of these people angrily called their congresspeople. I imagine they were threatened with not being re-elected if they didnt force the FDA to back off. Guess what? They did. They passed a law, allowing supplements, I forgot the name. I think it kinda sorta rhymes with the name O-Shea

Paul
donocco is offline   Reply With Quote