View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 09:04 PM   #5
Roz

Season's Greetings

Hi All,
We are enjoying a humid festive season. As I write the cicadas are outside thrumming up a storm. My daughter and her husband have gone to get prawns and oysters and other crustecans for Xmas Day. The grandkids are in their pool swimming and we plan to go to a Barrier Reef Island for some serious snorkelling for a week on Boxing Day. It's all so different from what most of this site is going to experience this season!!
My son-in-law is Irish, and says it never feels like Xmas to him. Hopefully, one day I will experience a Xmas in the Northern Hemisphere, but until then, Good Wishes for the Festive Season to all, and may we all have a great New Year. It's great to be alive!!
diagnosed June 03. Rt sided Inflammatory BC in rt lower quadrant. 7cm tumour. Also 3 DCIS. 3 rounds of EC, mastectomy with axillary clearance (12 nodes+ of 19). 1 more EC. 5 weeks of rads, with weekly booster to attack skin lymph involvement. 4 cycles of Taxol. Tamoxifen.Recurrence December 04, Herceptin started early Jan05,+ Arimidex.
NED 26 mths. Recurrence early Mar07. Taxol added to Herceptin. NED. Will have total of 6 cycles, then Aromisan and Herceptin. Early Oct 07, recurrence to the pesky right upper lobe, with some pleural thickening upper rt hemithorax. T/X now the treatment. May 2008, Taxatere and Herceptin for lung recurrence
Roz is offline   Reply With Quote