View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #19
Cif

Re: Side effects question

Valleygirl, they were clueless as to how it was mixed and indicated take or leave it. I need to try to squeak again but don't want to alienate either. Now to find a gizmo that will keep bath water hot. Going to spend today with Epsom salt. Shocking how much more expensive life is with an illness (e.g., more hot baths, compression socks, clothes/shoes as body changes, foot/calf massagers, wigs, (everyone here knows the long list). I have a new vigor to volunteer and donate more, had no idea until in hot seat myself. knee was size of bowling ball this morning and both thumbs immobile for about 4 hours this morning, thank goodness for those that post at different links that symptoms improve once Herceptin completed, that info is priceless when in a position of suffering and not knowing if perm. For those reading this, please post more about symptoms before and after Herceptin, it is pretty scary having issues and not knowing if will improve once treatment is finished. Nurse4u2day and Clints72 lifted my spirits up soooo much knowing I was not alone and offering solutions. Wow, great husband to support his wife and posting on site - thank you.
Cif is offline   Reply With Quote