View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 07:26 PM   #10
Sandy H

I am vain because I have never left my house without my prost. or wig or will I answer the door!! My husband is always saying, when the door bell rings, "hurry up and get the door" I run for the bedroom!! He then, says, "what is the matter with you why didn't you get the door?" Now, really with no boobs, no hair, it would give the person at the door a heart attack. So I just tell my husband, "do you want them having a heart attack?" I ask him why he didn't get the door and he says, "because I don't have any pants on!" He is so liberated where it is just him and I he simply runs around in his undershorts. Now, he opens the window and over the door, we live in a raised ranch, to see who it is and says, "just a minute I need to get my pants on". In the mean time I am in the bedroom putting on my boobs and wig. What a crazy house hold!! I have literally jumped over furniture, escaping, being seen without boobs or wig. I have a nephew who use to walk in without ringing the doorbell. He thought it was funny so I hung a door bell on the inside door so when he opened the outside door the bell would ring. He finally admitted that I win and he will ring the door bell before entering my house. I could write a book. hugs, Sandy
5 rads-skin mets
Herceptin, taxol, carboplatin (taxol seem to be the magic drug)
Navelbine & xeloda (did not work)
topical miltex for skin mets
Tykerb/xeloda
thoracentesis x 2 left lung fluid shows cancer cells
Port removal (4 years) with power port replacement
Doxil
Updated 05-07 Scans show no bone or organ involvement we shall see!

I shall not pass this way again. Any good I can do or any kindness that I can show let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.
Sandy H is offline   Reply With Quote