Thread: Mushrooms
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
maouno

Re: Mushrooms

Tanya, I would like to ask you a question. Is it advisable to take dayly mushrooms or/and mushroom extract as long as I've to take Aromasin? I'm afraid that too much can have an adverse effect or is that never? I eat now two times a week mushrooms. mostly the white buttom kind. I've fear to take more, but I would like. I don't eat meat and I like them very much also. and they give me a feeling of protection, but that can be imagination. By the way, what's the best way to prepare them for maximum protection? I read Shian Chen's article and I look to everything connected with mushrooms. I drink a lot of green tea end eat broccoli sprouts, but since I'm ready with herceptin two month ago I'm more worried about diet and special about the mushroom question!
Other side, new case, lumpectomy 8 aug 2008: 1 cm, no nodes. Postmeno. Er+Pr-Her2+++
Oncotest high risk, Muga 51, port placed Dec. 2008, chemo CMF started 18 nov during 6 months , 6 rounds of two treatments. Finished rads April 2009, started Herceptin late: 10 Sept 2009. Muga 63.
Finished herceptin 5 sept 2010.Port taken out 19 oct 2010!!
maouno is offline   Reply With Quote