Thread: tykerb se
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #9
grandma2

thanks everyone. my biggest problem seems to be the pancreatitis. it's hard to eat since when i do i have alot of pain afterwards. turbo...are you taking tykerb twice a day? i've only heard of once daily dosing. i'm dropping weight like crazy...almost daily. being very overweight i should be glad and i am. it's just that the way i'm doing it isn't normal, i know that. i'm up to 28-29lbs. since middle of sept. the pain is worse when i lie down so not sleeping well. and darvocet isn't helping the way it was. i see onc on jan 7th. if xeloda and tykerb are working well i hate to stop but if that's what caused the pancreatitis what do i do? i'm torn about this. i know all about quality of life but i don't want to go thru all my options too quickly. there isn't anything else right now specifically for her2+++. i do worry alot, i guess it's hard not to when i'm in pain most of the time. georgia girl....have you seen your onc yet? what did he/she think about a connection to the drugs? i'm curious. take care everyone, grandma2
grandma2 is offline   Reply With Quote