View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 03:25 AM   #383
debski

I know!

Kat in the Delta

Yes - I understand completely. Sorry to barge in on the chat- but had to say that I feel the same. My oncologist is the most lovely woman you could imagine- so kind and seems to understand. She told me that I may well never get back to normal. That's just how it is so I am going to try to get on with it BUT at the same time I am doing my best to eat well-exercise and be much more selfish.

I totally agree that other people cannot understand. In fact I am amazed at the lack of empathy. If I am being generous I would say that it is partly because they care so much they don't want to believe you feel the way you do- but actually I think we are just all programmed to be selfish.

So I am going to be the same.
Really hope you get through this rough patch soon. I am amazed at the progress I have made recently- but I am not eorking at the moment and that helps- I just sort of collapsed mentally and threw the towel in with work-temporarily.

It is unbelievable what has happened to us all- but I am wondering if denial would be a better place to live!

Love Debbie
debski is offline   Reply With Quote