View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #68
Jade

Re: Joy is at peace now

Dear Jennifer,

Joy wiggled her way into our hearts with her beautiful smile, positive outlook and warm sharing of her life with us. She had a gift for the written word and expressed herself in a way that was entertaining and we (especially) could all relate to. She was so full of life, so giving and had finally come to a place in her life (after considerable pain and struggling it seemed) where she was truly happy (with Luca and a loving family by her side) and had everything to live for. She was ready to take on the future. All of this she shared with us, the big and small moments. She shone her special beam of sunlight on us each time she posted and left us with happiness and hope. She was such a warrior -it was just inconceivable to me that she wouldn't make it.

I never knew her and yet will never forget her. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time, and her children who face a tough road ahead but with Joy in their hearts and souls they will carry on her legacy.

Take care Jennifer.

Love,
Jade
Aug.05 - began Herceptin every 3 weeks for 1 year
Aug.06 - ended treatment
NED