So rest and relax and grow stronger,
Let go and let God share your load
And have faith in a brighter tomorrow-
You’ve just come to a bend in the road.

Isaiah 49:14-16

New Living Translation (NLT)

14 Yet Jerusalem[a] says, “The Lord has deserted us;
the Lord has forgotten us.”

15 “Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child?
Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?
But even if that were possible,
I would not forget you!
16 See, I have written your name on the palms of my hands.
Always in my mind is a picture of Jerusalem’s walls in ruins.

From “A Bend in the Road” by David Jeremiah :

“We all ask ‘why’ questions. They’re a natural part of being human. But we can ask better questions–we can ask ‘what’ questions: ‘What
Lord? What would You have me to do? ‘What are You trying to teach me?’”

“I didn’t sign up for this! I know that I sang, ‘Wherever He leads. I’ll go’, but can’t we at least check the weather report first? How could He lead me into a storm like this one?’
Just cling to the knowledge that you could be in no safer place than a storm of His making. You are safer and more secure in the tempest with Jesus than you could ever be in the calmest place without Him. That calm, you’ll come to realize, is an illusion, and the storm is for a good purpose and a short duration.”
“You can choose to lift up your eyes to the heavens, pour out your tears, grief and anger and say “God, I have no clue what this is all about or where it is leading, but I resolve to trust You and praise You with all of my heart, unconditionally.
He will not abandon His work on you – of which your trial is a part (read Isaiah 49:15-16)
You will be faced with a trial and God will give you 2 gifts: A scripture for your mind and a song for your heart
There is nothing, no circumstance, no trouble, no testing that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has come past God, and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose.
“God, You have allowed this in my life. I don’t understand it, but I know that it couldn’t have happened to me unless it was filtered through Your loving Hands. So, this thing is from You.”
We become preoccupied with our circumstances but God is preoccupied with our character.”