View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 02:14 PM   #12
lu ann

Dear Lynn,

Two years ago I was feeling alot like you. I was severerly depressed and thought I would have a lousy quality of life if I took chemo. It has been almost 2 1/2 years since dx. of recurrance and I am feeling good, physically, mentally, and emotionally. I do get some help with meds, but If that is what it takes, why not?

None of us know how many days we have left on this earth. We just have to take a day at a time, stopping to smell the roses.

I have met so many on this board who are living with stable stage 4 disease. It can be done. Surround yourself with things and people that are optomistic. Don't let others negativity drag you down. I know it is sometimes easier said then done, but all we can do is try our best.

I don't know what you believe about the after life, but that is what has kept me going, knowing that this is not all there is. When I leave this world I will miss nothing, as Heaven is more spectacular then I can ever imagine.

I do feel sad at times, but this is all normal.

Our families and friends might not be able to give us the support we need, so feel free to come on board and get the help you need from us. We are here for each other.

Take care and God Bless You.
Lu Ann
lu ann is offline   Reply With Quote