Thread: Survivor Survey
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #54
bailey

Andrea - you are so wonderful - a true miracle and full of life - I LOVE IT!! Dede, hang in there and do what you need to do. I was on Herceptin since 2003 with my second go around of chemo and then just herceptin till 3 weeks ago and am starting tykerb/xeloda on Wed. as there are spots on my lung - they say there are side effects but I always go into everything like that saying, they have to tell you all the side effects but that does not mean you will get them. I had none from Herceptin and if I did I dealt with them. I am stage 4 as well but I feel blessed and lucky that I am still here. I made my 54th birthday in Jan. and I'll make it for another 20 years. I met a wonderful man 5 months ago after my husband left me so I am truly blessed - there is a reason I'm still here - I know it and it makes me jump for joy. Dede, I am with Andrea and many other wonderful women on this - don't ever give up - believe!! I am sending you and all the women love, happiness, positive energy, everything in life that is great.
B
bailey is offline   Reply With Quote