View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #18
Mary Jo

Hi Jacqueline,

I appreciate your post and understand how frustrating it must be to have done "all the right things" and still get breast cancer. It can happen - does happen - and none of us are to blame for the disease that we got. That being said, I think it's important to do everything we can to keep our bodies healthy. I don't think anyone here believes that a recurrence isn't possible BUT when studies do show benefits of doing certain things than it's definitely something we should be doing. It just makes sense to treat our bodies the way they were meant to be treated. It could only make our bodies healthier and stronger and that is always a good thing. No matter what. Along with that - I think living life with a positive, encouraging spirit to all we meet is also beneficial. We were put on this earth for a reason and encouraging and loving one another makes this life a special palce to be. I love life. Even having had breast cancer and all that went with that. It's taught me much and made me a better person.

Love your "sister" on this journey.

Mary Jo
"For we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him and were called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28