View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 08:45 PM   #14
Bev

Kat, please see your onc or somebody. I'm worried as you are normally upbeat. There has to be something they can do. You have to tell them how you are feeling first so they can make a reccomendation. I may do the bulk of Tday dinner, but there is no reason why hubby and kids can't help out. The group endeavor is what makes it pleasurable. No one should have to feel distraught. It's your right to find a way to fix this. My kids are still kind of lazy, but my husband washes dishes which is only fair.

I've had a cleaning lady come twice and it's help me focus on things I need to throw out. Maybe you also need to lower your cleanliness standards. It might you feel better. I have and the earth still revolves around the sun. I wouldn't eat off my floor though.

Recently I read an article that suggested chemo changes how your brain functions. Use what's left to fix your problems and not clean the house. The extent of my problems is that I walk into rooms not knowing why I went there. But I figure it out eventually. I never was the sharpest tool in the shed, so being a hair duller hasn't mattered.

I just think you have to do something, get the ball rolling, as you are not happy with the status quo.
Bev is offline   Reply With Quote