Thread: Hi Everybody!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 12:06 PM   #10
jag

Joy

Im A Single Guy From The Midwest...dont Panic Im Not Hitting On You..my Advise Would Be To Be Honest Up Front...about This Illness..true Some Guys Will Run The Other Way...they Wouldnt Be Worth Your Time Anyway...but A Good Man Who Is Interested In Starting A Relationship Will Take The Time To Get To Know You Before They Make Up Their Mind About Anything..dont Let Your Illness Rob You Of Living Your Life With And How You Want..your Posts Always Seem Warm,caring,and Honest..you Share Your Fears,happiness,with All Your Ladies In This Group In A Way That Makes Me Feel You Are Someone Special..a Good Person..so Start A Good Friendship And Go From There..remember To Keep Fishing Till You Catch A Keeper..go For It Joy...be Happy...god Bless You And May He Lead You To Someone Worthy Of You To Be Your Companion On Lifes Road........and To All The Ladies Wonderin What Im Doin On This Site My Dear Moms Breast Cancer Was Her2...so I Searched To Find All I Could To Help Her... And I Continue On This Site To Keep Up With The Latest Info On This Disease....she Is Doin Well...with Gods Grace I Hope She Continues To Be Well...
jag is offline   Reply With Quote