Thread: Hi Everybody!
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:27 AM   #8
Mary Jo

Happy to see your beautiful smile and face

Hi Joy,

I was happy to see you've posted. I've missed seeing that adorable face with the beautiful smile attached!!! I understand how it is dealing with the "site" stuff. It gets scary at times. It reminds each of us how uncertain cancer is and how the "scary" stuff could happen to any of us and has happened to ALL of us in one way or the other. I often tell myself I'm going to "take a break" but so far have not. I always HAVE to know what's going on ~ what's up with this one or that one ~ and for me personally, I NEED to be encouraged many days and often (most often) get that here from the wonderful people that "grace" this site with their "presence."

Ok, enough of the "sappy" stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On to my advice to you......................

In a nutshell....................YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If that special someone is waiting for you how will you ever know if you don't take a chance. You DESERVE love and companionship. The person who could be out there waiting for you would be SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED if they were able to have a relationship with you because you are a wonderful, loving, sweet person (I can just tell from your posts). So, please.................go for it. Venture out and live for today!!!!!!!!!!! None of our tomorrow's are forsure so grab a hold of life and run with it. (stay out of "kingofbeasts" way though - he sounds a bit ferocious)

Love to you,

Mary Jo
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06